Updated: Feb 11
Benefits of a regular Sports Massage.
Sports massage treatment can be tailored to the needs of any sports participant who is just about to compete in an event or, who has just completed an event. Sports or deep tissue massage can also be used to treat injuries or muscular pain and discomfort that we all get from time to time. Some of the things I can help you within our clinic or I can come to you.
· Reduction in muscle tension, muscular pain, and discomfort.
· Increased range of motion, leading to enhanced performance.
· Decreased muscle stiffness and soreness after exercise or physical activity.
· Reduced recovery time post-injury.
· Supporting long term training, competition, and recovery goals.
· Increased levels of relaxation and reduction in physical and psychological stress levels.
· Aids sleep quantity and quality.
Common complaints we can treat.
Muscular and joint injuries such as sprains, strains, and tendinopathy.
Postural related pain from long static working.
Golfers and tennis elbow, plantar fasciitis, and tendonitis.
Repetitive strain injuries.
Back neck and shoulder pain.
Sports Massage Therapy has many benefits and can aid sports and fitness participants, people with an active lifestyle or job, and those who are experiencing muscular tension and pain through work-related activity, lifestyle, or injury.
I can offer many soft tissue therapy techniques to help reduce pain and improve movement. I have various methods of exercise therapy to help reduce pain and improve function. Book in to see how I can help with your pain.
BOOK HERE to get help with your pain in my local clinic near you.